Monday, February 18, 2013

Chanel's Birthday!!

February 12, marked Chanel's 5th birthday! I decided to throw her a party since a 5th pretty is pretty special.. 
I made her a "Bow Wow Bacon Cake" that I found off of pinterest. 
All of her presents. 
 Her cousin Darbi (Brittanys dog) sent her some cookies and a sweet card. 

I love this picture!!!
 Honey was invited to the party. 
 Coco Chanel cookies. 
 All three of the dogs eating their cake and ice cream. 

 Chanel was like a little kid when it came time for presents!
 The guests. 
 Chanel and Poppy. 


 Mimi, Chanel, and Buddy. 


I want to thank my friends and family for making this day so special for me and for Chanel. Everyone knows how much I cherish my dog, so I had texts messages, tweets, facebook messages, and phone calls all day long of from friends and family members telling Chanel happy birthday. It sounds silly, but that really meant a lot to me!! I dont remember how to put videos on here, but Poppy even starting off the birthday song to Chanel while she was looking at the candle. He sang "bow wow wow wow to you"... It was hilarious! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANEL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment