Thursday, August 26, 2010

Been a While


I stopped writing on this blog because I felt like I was writing to myself! Haha. But even if noone else reads this, I think it will be neat for me to look back on in a few years and read this and see how much Ive matured, grown up, life experiences Ive gone through, and memories I have made along the way :)

So much has happened since I last wrote:

-I turned 21!

-CHRISTMAS!

-My great grandma turned 101..

-My church turned 100!

-My grandparents celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary

-Went on a Christmas Break Lunch with old classmates :)



-Albany, Georgia had a SNOW DAY!


-My POPPY surprised me with a cake for FINALLY passing the regents test!!



-I have had blonde hair, brown hair, red hair, and black hair!


-I have new roommates who I absolutely LOVE!


-Went through a hard break-up..

-Went deer hunting with my daddy :) -My job went out of business..

-Got a new job at a dentist office

-Met up with my Mint Julep Ladies :)
-Lost some friends, but gained some new ones-Learned from mistakes

-Figured out who I am

-Met up with a few friends from Sherwood :) -Got back on track with the Lord

-I drove to Tifton to watch my little brother play a baseball game :)


-Learned to talk problems out, admit when your wrong, admit your faults and fess up to your mistakes


-Had a long talk with the exboyfriend, admitted our mistakes, problems, wrong doings, and worked through that tough time and made him my boyfriend again.


-Went to the beach with my amazing parents :) and my dog chanel.


-Got kicked off the beach twice because of my dog Chanel ;)-Found out my best friend was pregnant.. worked through that hard time with her..


-Studied my butt off in Summer semester to keep my HOPE scholarship, which I did :)


-Drove 3 hours to see Anthony at the beach for a day-My Aunt Beccy, Uncle Bill and cousins Cakeb, Seth and Micah moved back to Albany!!

-Watched my brother go on a life changing mission trip to Peru.

-My good friend LYNDSIE, is ADOPTING A BABY GIRL!!!


-Im watching cancer eat at my Aunt Lynda.

-I made cheese straws with my great grandma, Nanny.

-Went to see TOY STORY 3 for Fathers Day!


-I saved my skin alot of damage, by not getting ANY sun this summer! Im white as a ghost!


-I surprised my new roommate with a baby kitten!

-I chopped my hair off short!

-I had a date night with my wonderful dad, while my Mama and brother went to the beach!

-Im starting to really love painting.

-My boyfriend moved to Columbus.

-Im in my last year of college :)

-My parents have become my best friends!

-I cant wait to see what the future holds..
-Im trying to figure out how to start up a GIRL TALK at a high school in Valdosta...
-Ive realized its time to start chasing my dreams :)

1 comment: