Thursday, January 27, 2011

Congratulations Geordan!


Congratulations Geordan!!
Today, my best friend Geordan welcomed her sweet baby, Judah Miles into the world. However, she is needing alot of prayer right now. Miles was born weighing almost 10 pounds. As you can probably imagine, Geordan is in horrible pain. Miles was born being bright purple, not breathing, and they broke his shoulder pulling him out. As of right now, he is hooked up to machines for a few days until he can breathe on his own. Geordan is being kept for several days for them to watch her. This is supposed to be such a beautiful exciting time for her, so please pray that the Lord will calm her nerves and let her rest and also for baby Miles' health.


Avery Miles Hudlow- 9 lbs 5 oz

Geordan-
I love you so much and am so excited for you. I know this has not been an easy year for you, but you have kept your head up through everything. You have been there for me in times when I needed you the most, and I am going to be there for you through all of this! I cannot wait to give you a HUGE hug and hold sweet Miles... and then steal him from you on weekends! :) Hang in there girl!! I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment