Thursday, May 12, 2011

*GRADUATION*

Last Saturday was one of the best and worst, exciting and sad, days of my life.

.college graduation.

Graduating from college is one of those things you look forward to, but you never think its going to happen. Then all of a sudden, its here before you know it.

My brother and I before it started.
the grandparents, Mimi and Poppy
2 of my good friends in my Psychology classes. We helped push each other, motivate each other, and encorage each other this entire semester. I am going to miss Katie and Chelsea dearly.


My friends Lindsay, we graduated from High-school together.

getting the diploma.

My poppy, me, and the president of VSU. Poppy is friends with him, and he just had to introduce me to him. I parked in HIS parking spot one time this year, and got fined for it. So I had to apologize to him! haha. He said I was the FIRST person to ever park in his place since he has been at VSU.

the president.

My sweet family & boyfriend= my fans!

Me and Chels :)

on the way to the house to eat lunch--- this is after he gave me the "im so proud of you speech" that I about cried in!

My best friend/roommate who I am already missing like CRAZY.

Mama, Daddy, and Mimi before we ate

Grammy :)

My landlord and his wife- these people were not just my landlord, they were my friends. I could not ask for a better landlord. He watched out for me the entire time I was in Valdosta, just like my own dad would have if he were there. Mr. Robert actually found this cute house for me just so I could get out of an apartment that I was not comfortable in.

before the work began.

after the work.

anthony.

getting ready to leave.

this was the hardest part of the entire day, telling my best friend bye. Im so glad my mom got a picture of this. We have been dreading this for months in advance, but still couldnt hold back the tears. This girl is the best thing that happened to me at Valdosta... she will get her own special post soon :)


Chanel was passed out the second we pulled out of the driveway


I wish I would have gotten some before, during, and after pictures of my house. It would have shown what a crazy move this was! Everything in the house was mine, so as you can imagine it was a long, hard, draining day for everyone involved. To everyone that helped: I am so blessed to have all of yall in my life. I couldnt have done this without yall (the move, as well as graduating). I cannot wait to see what the Lord has next for me, and I want to thank all of yall for believing in me, pushing me, motivating me, praying for me, and supporting me. This was such a HUGE day for me, and I am beyond thankful that yall were there to share it with me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment