Sunday, June 12, 2011

Been a while...

I'm way behind.... so here it goes.

A few weeks ago, my best friend, Mechelle, made her 1st visit to Albany for our CPR training class. I was able to take her to a few of my favorite places.... El Vaquero, TCBY, Church, and Maggie Moos. I was so excited to have her here! I dont think I could ask for a better best friend!!


Our strawberry cheesecake yogurt with granola on top... and a gummy worm!



Laying in bed watching a movie!.. I miss my movie nights with her!


At my brothers graduation luncheon at church.


Me and Greg (youth minister)

About to say our "goodbyes" ... which are always hard!Chanel laying out in the pool

I have been babysitting ALOT. This is one of my favorites. Kenzie. She is a VERY good gymnast, almost olympic level! I wish I knew how to put up videos of her tumbling on the beam.

When I went to get her Wednesday, I had this waiting for me.. A necklace, and bracelet.


Babysitting my cousin Genevieve

.. and one of her friends.. (I dont know where the other 2 girls went :( oops!





No comments:

Post a Comment