Sunday, June 12, 2011

Wild Adventures and Lady Antebellum

About 2 months ago, I saw that Lady Antebellum was going to be playing at Wild Adventures. I grabbed my phone and called Anthony, and he PROMISED me he would take me to see them because they are my favorite band!! I was so excited I could not even sleep the night before!!

I was so excited that my best friend Mechelle was able to meet up with us for lunch!!!
Riding the tram to the park!

Waiting in the HOUR long line to get our locker!

....Still waiting in the hour line!
waiting for the concert to start...
At the concert... We look rought because we had JUST got done riding water rides!
our AWESOME seats.....
Even though we couldnt really see the band, it was an amazing concert. They sound just as good live as they do on a cd!! :)
worn out at the concert!!!







Yesterday was a CRAZY day at Wild Adventures. Their maximum capacity is 11,000 and they somehoe managed to let in 15,000 people. With that being said, we had to wait in line for over an hour to get a locker, over an hour to get into the water park, and over an hour to ride rides!, and there was not a place left to sit or stand for the concert. I was amazed at how packed it was! But even though all that happened, the concert made up for everything! So, thank you Anthony for making one of my dreams come true by seeing my favorite band!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment