Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 4th- Bible Study-Fashion Show

For July 4th, our family goes out to Sherwood every year for the Freedom Fest fireworks. I didnt take many pictures, but it was so much fun!!


Me and Anthony at the fireworks.
My sweet friend/sister our at the fireworks.

***********************************************

I have started going to a girls bible study on Thursdays. I hate that I just started going right before I move, but these girls have made a difference in my life, and I am so thankful for every one of them! I hate that several girls left before I could get a picture!

One of my best friends forever, Miss Ivy Laing

Some of the girls..

The small group leader, Charlye.. She is so sweet! Wish I could have met her a long time ago!

One of my newest and sweetest friends, Miss Katy Jane!
***************************************



I just had to put this picture on here... My sweet friend Jill, and the most precious little baby I have ever seen! So excited for you!!! :)
**********************************************************


I have been working at a new store downtown called VERGE. It is a vintage consignment store, with some of the cutest clothes! Last week we had a fashion show there, so here are some of the pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment