Sunday, July 31, 2011

Tallahasse shopping spree and St. Marks River

For graduation, Anthony and his dad pitched in money to take me on a shopping spree to the Tallahassee mall! Yesterday, the shopping spree took place! I had so much fun picking out clothes, knowing I wouldnt be spending a penny! Haha. After we got done shopping, we went to St. Marks River and had a good time out on the boat.



Me and Anthony

Anthonys dad and his girlfriend, Ms. April

out on the boat.

We saw some manitees. It was so cool how close they got to the boat. They looked so sweet!


We also saw some cute little turtles.


Anthony & Mr. Chris-

Thank you so much for my "Mandy Day" yesterday! I had a blast with yall and am so thankful for yall! Thank you for being so supportive of me and encouraging! I love both of yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment