Thursday, August 11, 2011

Goodbyes....



Last Friday night, Grammy and Gdaddy took our family out to eat for a "going away dinner" for me and my brother. We went to Sunset Grill, and it was absolutely delicious!!! The worst part was saying our goodbyes at the end...

On Sunday, Mimi and Poppy had our family over for our "going away" lunch. I requested fried chicken and Andrew requested country fried steak, and for dessert we both agreed on butterfinger pie! Needless to say, it was delicious!!!
Andrew, Poppy, Me, Nanny, and Mimi ... some of my favorite people in the entire world!!!
***********************************

Monday morning my baby brother left for college :( I have dreaded this day for a long time! My brother is more than a brother to me, he is one of my best friends and a role model to myself and many others. Even though I hate to see him go, I know he is going to change Valdosta State University's campus for the good! He has such a loving heart and a desire to follow the Lord, I cannot wait to see what this next phase of his life is like!
Daddy saying his goodbyes..
Mama crying before he left :(




Thank goodness this picture wasnt zoomed, I had been crying too!

our final goodbye...


GOODBYES ARE SO HARD!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment