Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Last Date....

Yesterday Anthony took the day off of work to spend our last day together. The day started with me getting my hair colored, then we got lunch, watched movies, made cds, went to Johnny Carinos for dinner, and Putt Putt for some fun time together!

Outside of Johnny Carinos! Both of us were so stuffed! We were going to go watch a movie, but figured we could have more fun doing something active... so we chose Putt Putt!
We have an ongoing battle at Putt Putt to see who wins. Sadly, I have only won once (because we said it was okay to cheat that one round). Unfortunately, Anthony won this time...


But I made the only hole in one!

happiness.
We always choose the first course, because we love the cave with the cricket noise!


Anthony,

You are amazing. Thank you so much for taking off a day of work to spend time with me before I move. You do not know how much that meant to me. I could not ask for a better boyfriend during this time of my life. Thank you for being so supportive and encouraging. Thank you for being a shoulder for me to cry on. Thank you for listening to all my fears and excitements. You always know the right thing to say. I am so blessed to have you. I am going to miss you far more than you can possibly imagine. Tonight was really emotional for me saying my goodbyes, but I think it made us even closer. These 9 months are going to fly by because we have each other to lean on! Thank you for everything! I love you so much!!














No comments:

Post a Comment