Saturday, August 20, 2011

Night on the town....



Last night 4 of us interns went to a place called Boll Weevils. It has been such a long, draining week for us, so we wanted to get some good desserts. They had cakes, pies, and cheesecakes. Of course, I got the cheesecake with strawberry on top :) I have never seen slices as big as what they serve. It was definitely one of the best dessert places I have ever been to, and I am sure I will go there several more times during this internship.

One of the girls got this piece of cake.. I took this to show just how big the slices were.


Laura Merriem, Tricia, and Stephanie... The other intern (Carrie) had to go out of town for her brothers wedding.


Me, Rebeccah (Tricia and Stephanie's roommate), and Maggie (Laura Merriems best friend from highschool)

After we ate, we wanted to walk down to the river to take some pictures. It was absolutely gorgeous, but we learned our lesson for going down there late at night by running into some creepy guys.


We thought this thing was cool looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment