Friday, August 26, 2011

Laura Lee...

I am so late on posting this, but I have been so busy! I told whoever sent me a letter I would do a post just for them! (thats how bad I hate going to the mailbox to nothing!) sooo.. My first letter I got was from my new friend Laura Lee Fields!

When I say new friend, I mean NEW friend! When I was working at VERGE over the summer, I happened to meet Laura Lee on my last day there! She was so sweet and so full of energy and smiles, it was contagious! The very next day I happened to run into her at the bank, which I did not know she worked at! Guess that was Gods plan of starting out friendship!

Laura Lee, thank you so much for being so sweet to me these past few weeks! I am so thankful that I met you and have continued to keep in touch! You have been such a joy to be friends with in this short amount of time, and I cannot wait to be friends for many more years! Thank you so much for sending me my sweet letter! I felt like a little kid when I went to the mailbox! haha. I took a picture but for some reason its not uploading.

Love you Laura Lee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment