Saturday, August 13, 2011

Apartment Pictures....

Everyone keeps asking for pictures of my new apartment, so here they are! I cant seem to get the spacing right, so I give up.. just ignore it!!


Mimi and I downtown before she left to go home.

The family.
My Mimi.



We did not realize my place was going to be this small, so I am having to send home a lot of furniture with my parents to put back into storage! I am not used to having white walls, but since I am only going to be here for 9 months, I figured it wouldnt matter ;)
Princess Chanel and her own bed. My bedroom. I am going to paint a picture to hang over my bed, so its not finished yet!

The front of my room.
The dining area.



The kitchen... we are still decorating the top of the cabinets! And I still have to go buy a microwave!
The living room.
Bathroom.

Mama, Daddy, and Mimi-

Thank you so much for all of yalls hard work you put in yesterday and today! I know I am not that strong, and that caused yall to have to work even harder! You will never know how much I appreciate all that yall have done! I love my new place, thanks to yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment