Thursday, August 11, 2011

My Poppy and My G-daddy....

Lets just say that I have the best grandfathers in the entire world... Here's why...


Isnt this bed so cute?!?! My G-daddy made it for me!! Mama showed my a picture in a magazine of something like this, and I just had to have it! Since I dont have any money, I decided to ask my Gdaddy if he thought he could make it. Without any hesitation, he said yes, and had it completed within 3 days! I am in LOVE with it. My mom distressed it (not shown in the picture) and it looks absolutely amazing!! My baby is so spoiled!!

I have never met someone who likes to fix things like my Poppy. I have a soft-top convertible mustang, and EVERY TIME it rains, the back of my car fills up with water... but not anymore, thanks to Poppy! He has spent money taking my car to shops to get it fixed (which didnt fix it), he has looked up new tops for my car, but today.... we found the problem! Poppy, thank you so much for not giving up! I am so excited to have a car that smells good now! :) I am going to miss you so much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment