Monday, September 26, 2011

Special Visitor

This past weekend I had a very special visitor come see me! Even though it was only for a short time, I had so much fun!!

Right after Anthony arrived to Augusta, we went to one of my new favorite places (and cheap) to eat... The Pizza Joint! I guess we picked a bad time to go because it was during the UGA game.. So it was loud and crazy in there...

...and he didnt pay attention to me, he was watching the game!

That night we went to my favorite deli/dessert place to eat... Boll Weevil.

The best part about our meal was our cinnamon cheesecake!!!

After we ate, we went down to the River Walk so I could show him how pretty it was!
Ive been wanting to try out a church here, but I havent had anyone to go to it with me... So Anthony offered to go! It was called True North and it was inside a highschool auditorium. I can honestly say it was one of the best churches that I have ever gone to!

The message was on "How to Deal with Difficult People in the Workplace". It was definitely something that I needed to hear! I was so excited about it, I called my parents right when it was over to read them my sermon notes! haha
The music was awesome...and the preacher even planked in church! I am so glad that I finally found a church to go to!

No comments:

Post a Comment