Monday, November 7, 2011

Weekend at Home..

This past weekend I went home for a few reasons...


1) G-daddy had heart surgery

2) One of my best friends is moving to another state so it would be my last time to see her

3) Christmas Open Houses

4) I was homesick

5) I needed some love from my family and Anthony

6) The fair was in town



I made G-daddy smile for a picture..

He then told me to get a picture of how he really feels.


Its time like these when you realize how close your family is.. I went up to the hospital several times over the weekend, and there was ALWAYS family up there. I love being a part of such a loving family!


Grammy, Uncle Todd, and G-daddy.


I was able to spend some time with my great grandma, Nanny. I love the fact that I was able to know all of my great grandparents. I am even more blessed to have one stick around this long :) A lot of my friends do not have their grandparents left, so I am lucky to have my grandparents, and my Nanny.


Mama and I surprised Nanny by buying her a fish. I think she fell in love with it instantly! Its name is "Blue Baby".


Anthony and I were able to go to the fair for a little bit this weekend! I had completely forgotten about the fair coming to Albany, until my mama reminded me!

I love the atmosphere of the fair.. just not the smell!!! We walked around, rode the ferris wheel, ate a funnel cake, and.... WON A FISH!!


My cat Dolce didnt know what to think of the fish! Neither did Mama and Daddy... they keep telling me they are going to send the fish to "Fish Heaven" and flush it down the toilet!



Chanel got a new scarf this weekend...


... and I got some COACH rainboots, thanks to Anthony!


My good friend Jill is about to move to Little Rock. This was my last time to see her and spend time with her and her family. Im not going to lie, I am heartbroken over their move. Jill has been a good friend of mine for 5 years now. She has helped me out through some of the darkest stages in my life. I do not know where I would be without her friendship. I am sad about the move, and sad about saying goodbye, but I know she was put in Albany for a purpose, and I am glad that I was able to be a part of it!


This is her son, Baker, that she adopted 5 months ago.. He has grown so much, and is seriously the cutest thing EVER! I am going to miss this handsome fellow!

On Sunday, Mama, Mimi, and I went to some Christmas Open Houses. This is a tradition that we have done for as many years as I can remember! I wasnt able to go with them last year, so I am glad that it worked out this year! I honestly go for the food and apple cider :) Which, Southern Elegance provided the best food and drinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment