Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!

All of the interns decided to go with the "decades" theme for our costume.

Today was a crazy Halloween at the hospital. We spent the morning finding costumes for patients to wear. They were all so excited, because they didnt think they were going to be able to dress up. After we got them all dressed, there was face painting!! I saw some cute faces, as well as some pretty scary ones. After face painting, the patients went on a LONG walk around the hospital trick or treating at different stations. Never in my life have I seen a person get as much candy as each patient did!!! After trick or treating, we did the haunted playroom. Patients were able to hide in the playroom and scare doctors, nurses, staff members, and families of the patients! It was SO funny and the kids loved it!!! These are two of our supervisors. All 6 of them dressed up as carebears. I wish I could have gotten a picture of them all! For this rotation, I am with the girl in the pink!
Our supervisors gave us a bag of goodies! Candy, fingernail polish, and I got a pumpkin caramel latte foaming hand soap! I have washed my hands so many times since I have been home because it smells so good!!
Happy Halloween from Chanel!!! She sure is one "hot dog"!!

You can tell by her eyes how much she loves being in her costume...

No comments:

Post a Comment