Monday, October 3, 2011

Perfect weekend. Perfect family. Perfect boyfriend.

Last weekend was the first weekend I have been home in a month.. I did not get as many pictures as I would have liked to have made, but this past weekend was perfect... (almost) The only other thing that could have made it better would have been if my brother came home!

On Friday I got my hair dyed, went shopping with Mama, and then had a movie day/night with the family!


Saturday, I spent the day with Anthony.. the day started off by eating at the mall, then we went back to his house to play some ping pong and get stuff to go shoot some skeet!


I was also able to meet his new cat, Mooch.


Skeet shooting was probably the highlight of the day! We had so much fun, and we were actually both really good!!

After we finished skeet shooting, we went to see the movie 50/50 about the guy battling cancer.. It was such a great movie. I cried, and Anthony teared up.. (He will admit it too!)
I took this picture of a little boy at church on Sunday. I thought it was so sweet. He saw other people raising their hands and singing, so he wanted to do it too!

After church, I went and made my rounds to say goodbye to the family. First stop: Nanny (my great grandmother)

I think she was more excited to see my dog than she was to see me!

Next stop: Mimi and Poppys.

and of course I had to get a picture of their dog, Honey.

The final goodbye: My parents.
After the 4 hour drive home, this is the first thing my dog wanted to do.. get in bed!

All in all, it was a wonderful relaxing fun weekend!! Watching movies, shooting skeet, going shopping, going to the movies, and seeing my family and boyfriend were exactly what I needed after this long stressful month!! I love all of yall so much who made my weekend so special!!

No comments:

Post a Comment