Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Happy Birthday ANTHONY!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANTHONY!!!!


(Tomorrow is his birthday, but I have a crazy busy day, so I figured I'd post this tonight!)


I know I probably embarrassed you by using this picture, but I just love it! I hope you have such a wonderful day!!! I hate that I am not there to celebrate with you, but I promise to try to make your day as special as I can! I cannot wait to see you this weekend and celebrate then! I am so thankful for you. You have been nothing but sweet to me, and I am so thankful to have you! Thank you for always putting me first, even when I do not deserve it! You have done so much for me over the past few years, that I will never be able to repay you for! Thank you for making me happy!! I hope you have an unforgettable birthday!!! Make everyone treat you like a prince! :) Miss you so much!! I cant wait to see you!! Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment