Wednesday, June 20, 2012

BEACH

 Last Monday, my parents and I left for the beach.
 Andrew watched Chanel for the first few days, so this is the note that I left him...
 If you know me, you know Im the biggest street junkie. I spotted this LV on the side of the road and made Daddy turn the car around to pick it up!
 The beach was filled with jellyfish. A little boy picked one up and showed it to everyone at the pool. He even wanted us to touch it. I wouldnt be surprised if he threw it into the pool afterwards!
 Mama and Daddy taking a romantic walk on the beach.
 Thursday night, Andrew and Brittany let me be the third wheel and we went to Pier Park.
 Me and Brittany
 We then decided to be rebellious and get Henna tattoos. Brittany got one that has the eternity symbol with the word Love inside.
 I was going to get a little $7.99 tattoo, but Brittany paid for me to get the Chanel one :)
I am getting used to it now.. I want one just a little bit smaller and in white ink.
 Mimi and Poppy watched Chanel the last half of the week. I made them send me several pictures of her!! I think they fell in love with her even more!
 But I sure did love snuggling with Chanel and Paris when we got home!
 I bought Chanel these bows as an "Im sorry for leaving you for a week" present!

I didnt take that many pictures at the beach because we were so lazy! We did meals in our condo, so we stayed in pajamas most of the trip and with no make-up! haha. But it was so nice to be able to have no worries in the world for a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment