Friday, June 1, 2012

Chehaw!!!

Yesterday, Mimi took me and my cousin Taylor to Chehaw to see all the animals! I have been begging people to go with me for years now, so I figured since Taylor was in Albany, it would be the perfect time to go!!

 This was my favorite animal of the park.. I loved his teeth!
 I think Mimi fell in love too!


 I got chills looking at this Python... I do not like snakes, not one bit!!

 We had fun with the alligators. Mimi had goldfish crackers in her purse, so she would throw them into the water to see if the alligators would eat it. Two alligators tried to eat the crackers. It was pretty scary seeing how many teeth were in their mouth!


 Bald eagle
 I spy a bobcat...
I spy another bobcat..
 On the swinging bridge!! This was favorite part about Chehaw growing up!!!


A mere cat.

Most of the animals were asleep at the zoo.. but it was still fun to see them and spend time with my family!! Thank you for taking us, Mimi! 

No comments:

Post a Comment