Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Whats been up..

I just realized i havent posted a blog in a few weeks, so here we go!
A few weeks ago I got to babysit this precious little diva!


Mimi and Poppys kitten watching Chanel and i swim.
Abbey went to the beach and bought ashley and i friendship bracelets.
Daddy and I painted this picture for Ivy Inmans classroom. 
 Chanel admiring Daddys artwork.
 Ive been making and selling these leather and pearl necklaces.
 I found a turtle in my back yard.. Chanel was very impatient waiting for it to come out of his shell.
Mama brought Buddy to swim with us. I loved this picture.
A few weeks ago, I randomly met a girl while working at Verge. She said she was moving to Albany. We exchanged numbers, and Abbey and I invited her to go to Clay Spot with us this week!
Meet, Mallory!

Our creations

No comments:

Post a Comment