Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Goodbyes and wet eyes..

This summer has been one of the best summers of my life. When I moved back from Augusta, I was upset about coming home because I did not have friends here, but I had become good friends with the interns in Augusta. Well, I dont even know how Abbey and I started talking... but I am so glad we did. She introduced me to Ashley when we all went to the Phillip Phillips concert together. Little did I know that the three of us would become best friends and be together all summer long. Well, the summer has come to an end.. and Ashley is moving to Kennesaw tomorrow for college.
 Last night we all met at Freeze for our one last date before she left.
 best friends. best summer. blessed.
 These two girls have changed my life.
 We had a blind date for our dogs Chanel and Rocky. I think Chanel talked too much for Rocky though!!
 Anthony and Ashley saying bye.
 Abbey about to lose it.
Im going to miss this girl more than she knows.
group hug.

Ashley-
I am so thankful that I was introduced to you at the beginning of summer. I havent had many "true" girlfriends until you and Abbey came along. I have enjoyed spending so much time with you this summer. Thank you for being a friend that I could cry to, laugh with, or just be able to count on. You have made such a difference in my life, and I cannot wait to see how God continues to use you in Kennesaw. Abbey, Anthony, and I are going to miss you so much, but I guarantee you that we will be up there all the time to visit!! I love you girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment