Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving......

I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!
We had a pretty laid back one this year! On Thanksgiving day, I woke up and made mexican cornbread with my mama and watched part of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. After that, we all showered, and headed over to Mimi and Poppys for lunch! We were supposed to go to Macon this year to my Aunt and Uncles house to ride horses, and have a good time there, but she ended up having kidney stones :( We ate lunch, and laughed, and had to go around the table saying what we were thankful for. Afterwards, we headed to All American Fun Park to bowl.....
*Our Group* (minus Aunt Pam, Uncle Mike, Hunter and Taylor.. and my great grandma, she said she was too old to bowl!)
*My Mama*
*My brother, me, and my daddy*
*Mimi*- ok, mimi is the slowest bowler you have ever seen. Mama said it was like we were watching her bowl in"slow motion", but... I think she came in second place!! She was the first to get a strike and you would have thought she won an award she got so excited! :)
*I am by far the worst bowler*
*You can see how high up in the air my ball goes*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Afterwards, we went back to Mimi and Poppys house to eat dinner. I think we were all "pooped" at this point and count not stop laughing. We had the idea to go around and take funny pictures :)








*Me and Daddy*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning we decided to face Black Friday by waking up at 2:45!!!! We were at Target by 3:30 and the line outside waiting was wrapped around the side of the building, almost wrapped around the back too!! So we decided to leave and head to the mall!!

We ran into some of our friends there! Mrs. Lisa and Fowler! It made us feel good to know we werent the only crazy ones there!!!
*Ignore how we all look!! It was EARLY!!!*


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We all have so much to be thankful for!!! As exciting and relaxing and Thanksgiving was, Holidays are still hard when youve lost loved ones! This was our first holiday without Sue-ma and Aunt Lynda. They were definitely missed, and it was completely different without them, but Im sure they had their very own feast up in HEAVEN, with our Lord and Savior!!

1 comment:

  1. Awe, the angels we have watching over us. They are all in good company, along with my husband and I first little one. Prayers for remembering the good times....

    I loved the silly pictures! What a great idea to capture all the moments that made you laugh so much! Oh, and last thing, no one should look as good as you did at 4 in the morning! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete