Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wishful Wednesday



I WISH I WAS IN NEW YORK CITY!!!
If you know me, you know that half of my heart is in New York! I dont know what it is about that place.. the bright lights? the busy streets? the subways? the SHOPPING? the food? the energy? the musicals? I love EVERYTHING about New York!!

This is what you see right when you land :)

This was me and my friend Paige on the Brooklyn Bridge

By the Statue of Liberty

My cousin Caleb, me, and Paige on the Subway

some random building.. I love the graffiti!

This is my "friend" Babboo! My mom, mimi, and I used to make a point to try and go every year together (that only lasted 2 years) and we went into a store and met this man. He told us to go to the back room to look at all of his Coach, Gucci, Prada, Burberry, and Chanel purses. So of course we went! He recognized us the next year, and then the next year I went with my friend Paige and he asked where my Mom and Grandma was! He always remembers its my birthday in December too and gives me a free gift! We will never forget Babboo!

This is the restaurant from the movie Serendipity. They have the BEST frozen hot chocolate!

This was in Central Park.

Times Square.
We woke up at 4am to head to the Today Show! We were actually able to be seen!
I do not know when we will go back again, but I do know that the longer I wait the more excited I will be!
PS: Mama and Mimi..... this is a hint for future reference! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment