Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Avery Miles :)



Last weekend I stayed with Geordan to help her out with the baby during the night, so she could finally get some sleep! I must say that Avery Miles is the cutest little baby I have ever laid my eyes on!

If you have ever hung out with Geordan and I, you will know within the first 30 minutes that our favorite thing in the world is Krispy Kreme. We just had to get Avery in a Krispy Kreme hat, because he has years and years to come of Krispy Kreme!
I'm so proud of her. She has turned out to be such a wonderful mama! Its still hard to believe that my best friend has a baby, but I have never seen her happier.
I could just hold this sweet baby all day long!! I love how he just stares at you in the eyes!

Aunt Sydney and baby Avery.

Geordan,
I am so proud of you!! You have turned into the most amazing mama to little Avery! Thank you for letting me come stay with you and help out. I cannot wait until he gets to the age where I can just steal him from you anytime I want! I never imagined how hard it was to take care of a baby! I dont see how you do it! I was completely exhausted after last weekend, I think I am STILL catching up on lost sleep!! I am still NOT letting him call me "Aunt Manly" but I cannot wait to see what he calls me one day!! I love how he has brought us closer together again and Im so excited that I will always be a part of both of your lives! I love you so much girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment