Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Congratulations Jill and Warren!!!

Last week Warren and Jill received a phone call saying a birth mother chose them to be her baby's adoptive parents!!! I could not be more excited for these two!! The sweet baby girl is supposed to be born on March 22. So please pray for Warren and Jill these next 6 weeks! I know its going to be such a rollercoaster of emotions, but I know the Lord has all this is his hands!

I know adoption is not always a 100% guarantee, but this girl would be crazy not to choose them! This couple is such a sweetest, most loving, compassionate, God-seeking, children loving couple out of anyone I have ever met!

Jill and Warren,
I am so excited for the two of yall! I know yall are going to be the greatest parents to this little girl! I cannot wait to meet her and love on her! I am keeping both of yall in my daily prayers! Love you both!!

No comments:

Post a Comment