Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Good Luck Daddy!!!!!

Today, my parents left for a week to go to my dads art show in Charleston, SC!! It has been a slow year for business in the art world until just recently, so I am PRAYING that they will have a good show! My dad deserves it so much!!
This is the HUGE piece of artwork he just finished a few months ago!

I told my dad last night that I would much rather have a dad that was an artist than a dad who had a office job working 9-5. I know money is important, but I am so glad that he works at the house and can take breaks and vacations whenever he wants to!!

When I was little we had to tell our teacher what our parents do for a living, I said "My dad just sits around and colors all day" I think he has the absolute perfect job and I wish I had 10% of the talent that he does!!
Daddy,
I am praying you have a wonderful show!! I know you will do good. You have worked so hard, and all of your artwork shows how talented the Lord made you! I still cannot believe the details you put into some of your paintings!! I am so proud of you!!! I love you!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment