Friday, December 23, 2011

My Birthday!!

Last Wednesday, December 21 was my 23rd birthday!!!
Every year, for as long as I can remember, Mama always writes Happy Birthday on our mirrors with her lipstick! This will be a tradition that I pass on to my kids!
The day before my birthday, Mama and Daddy gave me these cowboy boots so I could wear them to my party!
I registered to win a Christmas card from American Idol winner, Scotty McCreery. And guess what! I WON! and got it on my birthday!
The night before my birthday, the entire family and Anthony all came to Blackbeards for my birthday party!
Me and Anthony!
Aunt Bec, Uncle Bill, Seth
Mama, Daddy, Nathan, Anna
Grammy, Gdaddy, Micah, Poppy
Me and Mimi
I look like a monkey!!
my family :)

I love my family!
Andrew gave me some onesie pajamas!!
I hopped around the house like a little kid!
Justin Bieber came in town just for my birthday!

I wish I had more pictures!! Poppy took some on his camera, so hopefully he will email them to me sometime soon! I had such a wonderful birthday party with my family and Anthony. I love that everyone is so close! For my birthday Mama and daddy gave me my cowboy boots, and a princess watch!!! Anthony gave me a gorgeous jacket. Mimi and Poppy gave me a pretty bracelet and some clothes. Grammy and Gdaddy gave me some money and some cool hand tattoos that the patients will LOVE. Uncle Tod, Aunt Mel, and Nathan gave me some gooooood smelling perfume. Sue and Greg gave me a cute outfit. Bill and Beccy gave me a giftcard for Chickfila. I am probably missing some things that people gave me:( My birthday was so much more than presents. I had such a wonderful time talking to everyone and spending time with the people that matter most to me!
On my actual birthday, I woke up and went shopping and to eat lunch with Mimi and Andrew. I then went and visited with Nanny so she could give me my present. I spent the rest of the day with Anthony. We went to Sunset Grill to eat and then we were going to go see the lights at Chehaw but it ended up raining to hard :(

No comments:

Post a Comment