Saturday, March 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Mimi!!

Today is one of my best friends birthday...

My Mimi !!


My Mimi is pretty.




My Mimi likes to go on trips.


My Mimi likes to shop.


My Mimi likes to entertain at her house.


My Mimi is crazy.



My Mimi likes baseball games.

My Mimi still lets me lay in her lap.

My Mimi just LOVES to make silly faces!

My Mimi is a fashionista.



My Mimi likes to dance.


My Mimi is alot more things: supportive, loving, non-judgemental, silly, a lot like me, Christian, always smiling, good cook (if i could have one last meal, it would be her fried chicken fingers), decorator (she has always made my apartments look pretty), artsy, always thinking of others, and so so much more!!!


Mimi- I hope you have a wonderful birthday!! I wish I was there to celebrate with you today, but I know we will have fun this weekend!! I hope you like your presents!! Make sure everyone treats you like a princess today!!! Dont forget, its not just your birthday, its your birthday week!!! LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment