Thursday, March 15, 2012

Weekend at home

Friday morning, Chanel and I headed home to Albany, GA for a short trip.
That night, Mama, Daddy, me, and Andrew all went to Locos to eat.

Drewby Dewby

Saturday, we had the family over for Mimi's birthday party.

blowing out her candles.

Uncle Mike annoying Chanel

It was also Aunt Pam's birthday.

My little cousin Taylor and Chanel

Mimi :)

Nelly trying to sleep on Daddys shoe

We were all getting sleepy.

Mimi and 3 of her grandchildren

Poppy scratching Chanel above her tail. It paralyzes her haha

Mama and Chanel

Poppy, Uncle Mike, and Taylor were watching a youtube video of a lady popping her husbands zit.. Notice the look on their faces haha

Mimi and her two children

Anthony and I after church

It was a very short weekend at home, but it was a good one! I cannot believe I will only be home one more time until I move back! CRAZY! This internship has flown by!

No comments:

Post a Comment