Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Class of 2007 Christmas Party

Every year, I have the girls that I graduated with over for a Christmas party. This year, not everyone was able to come, but we still had a lot of fun! I honestly think that we had the closest class out of any of the classes at Sherwood. I am so thankful that we have all not only kept in touch, but we have also stayed really good friends!! 
 We invited April and Abbey to the party, just because we love them! They graduated a year before us. 
 Laura and Kendyl 
Amy, Me, Abbey, and April.
Hillary.
 I love her outfit!
 Dont know what I would do without this girl.. 
 Amy :)
 Kendyl. 
My sweet Ivy!
 Can you tell its been a while since we have seen each other?!

 Sara and Ivy. 
Best. Friends. Forever. 

 My silly friend, April.

Friends are everything. 
 Ivy posing. 

One thing that I love about these girls, is that several of us have been friends since preschool.We have seen the good, the bad, and the ugly sides of each other, but we have loved each other and supported each other through it all. I also love that each one of these girls are strong Christians, so I know that I can always count on them to pray for me or encourage me when I need it.  I always look forward to this party so we can talk about old memories and also have fun making new memories. I am so proud of all of these girls and where they are in life right now. I seriously do love these girls. Sherwood may not have always been perfect, but I am so thankful that I had a perfect class with the perfect people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment