Sunday, December 16, 2012

My early birthday party..

My birthday is not until December 21, but we decided to go ahead and do my family birthday today since this week is normally hectic for most people! I hate that I do not have very many pictures to post, but I know that other family members took some on their cameras!! I was so blessed to spend the day with my family, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, friends, and boyfriend!!!!

 We went to church this morning.. and then everyone came over to my house for lunch and cake!
 my beautiful cousin, Kendyll.
 Anthony playing soccer with Avery.

 My cousin Nathan and his girlfriend (my friend) miss Anna!
My friend Geordan was able to come!
 I love my family so much! I dont know where I would be without them!!
 Aunt Manly and Avery.
This was my first birthday without my Aunt Melanie. She always made my birthday so special, so I knew that this year was going to be different. However, my Uncle Tod gave me an extremely special "birth-mas" (birthday and christmas) present. He gave me Aunt Melanies pandora bracelet. I was already in tears when I opened this, but then he told me the story of this bracelet. This was the last present that he gave my Aunt before she passed away. It was his anniversary present to her in July. I feel so blessed to have this. I will forever treasure this bracelet. 

Thank yall so much for making this day special for me!! I love each and every one of you!!! I could not ask for a better group of people to spend this day with!!! God sure knew what he was doing when he formed our family!! Thank yall for being so encouraging to me and loving me unconditionally. I wouldnt be who I am today without yall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment