Sunday, December 16, 2012

Girls Christmas party.

Last night, I was able to get together with some of my best friends for a Christmas party! I must admit, I have some of the best friends in the world. This was such a wonderful party, full of laughter and fun conversations!!!! The one thing i LOVE about this group of friends is that we grew up in church together and have been friends for atleast 15 years!!!!

 Me and Ivey.
 Oh, Lauren.
 Hannah Blackwell, Fowler, Anna, and Me. I LOVE these girls!!!!
 Jetta and Ivey.
Hannah Grace Blackwell . It sure was good to see her. She is the girlfriend of Phillip Phillips, so she is ALWAYS on the road or in the air! I think she needs to stay in Albany!!!
 I am short.
 Anna!!

 reuninted.
 friends are everything. Me, Hannah, and Fowler.
 BFF.
 What we do at a party... play on our phones...
I love these girls more than they will ever know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment