Sunday, December 16, 2012

Randomness of the past few months...

I would like to have a really good reason as to why I havent updated my blog in a while... but the only excuse I have is... I am lazy. Here is some random pictures from the past few months...

 Chanel was a pig for Halloween.
 One of my best friends, Paige Fountain had a baby... Miss Emma Paisley. She has my heart already.
 Two sweet babies.
 Chanel loved her.
 Andrews first time holding a baby.
Uncle Tod was able to get her to stop crying.
 I got to babysit my cousins, Lila and Genevieve.

 Lila wanted to draw a picture of me.
 Ive spent time with good friends.

I reconnected with an old friend.. Who I have missed so much!!
 I dyed one of my best friends hair.. and her cute little son helped me out.

I was talked into seeing The Hobbit with my friend Sara and my boyfriend.
 Me, Mimi, and Grammy went to a class where we got to paint ornaments!

 My Uncle Tod is a gangsta..
... and I have some really good friends

No comments:

Post a Comment