Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Congratulations, Nathan!!

Last night we had the family over to celebrate Nathan's graduation from Georgia Tech!!!
And also to celebrate him getting his first "grown up" job!! 
He will be an engineer in Atlanta!!!

 Nathan, his girlfriend, and her sister

 My cousin Kendyll

 The kid table -AKA the "fun" table.

adult table- AKA the "boring" table.

 our family gave Nathan one of my dads paintings. 

 Kendyll finally beat me in the height competition. :( 

she is so pretty

 I forgot to take a picture of the cake before it was cut! 

I love me some Anna! 

The host of the party, Aunt Beccy

Nathan,
Congratulations!! We are all so proud of you!! I know the feeling of being done with college and having all that stress off of you! It is the best feeling in the world. I know you had a rough last few months of college, but I am so proud of you for pushing through and finishing out strong! I am so proud of you and the man that you have become! I know your Mama would have been so proud too!! Good luck in Atlanta! And you better not forget about your family down here.... 
Love you,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment