Tuesday, January 22, 2013

10 Mandy Facts

1. I take an hour and a half bubble bath every night while watching Netflix.

2. I think I have crazier dreams than anyone else. 

3. I'm a routine person. I cannot function properly if my routine is messed up. 

4. I cannot sleep with socks on. I also cannot sleep unless I have the fan on full blast. 

5. I am 5'2 and my boyfriend is 6'4. 

6. If I have to play laser tag, I will sit in the corner and cry. I hate it so much. 

7. I have spoiled my dog and she will only eat dry food if I put bacon and ham in it. 

8. I have seen my life flash before my eyes two different times. I cant even begin to describe that feeling.

9. I will not drink milk to save my life. Gross. 

10. I am 24, but get told that i look like I am between 15-18 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment