Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas Day

Christmas morning, we open presents and do breakfast at our house, and then go over to Mimi and Poppys house for lunch, presents, and dinner. My Uncle Mike, Aunt Pam, and cousins Hunter and Taylor drive down from Macon to spend the day with us. I wish I would have taken more pictures, but I am sure other people have more on their cameras!

Cousins. 
 Uncle Mike trying to make Taylor smile. 
 Poppy got a mouse pad with pictures of us on it. 
 Lets see how many times it takes to get a good picture...#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
 #6
 #7!!!! But mamas eyes are closed!
 My pretty cousin, Kate.
 Spencer. 
 Reed wearing Chanels collar. 
 kate.

 Cutest kid alive. He farted on me right after this picture. 


I sure do love my family. 

Hope everyone had a very merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment