Monday, January 21, 2013

48 random questions.


1. Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 4 songs that pop up.
Ill be- Edwin McCain, Almost lover- Fine Frenzy, Hanging by a moment- Lifehouse, She is Love- Parachute
2. If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? Carrie Underwood
3. What do you think about most?
   -working with children in the hospital... and my dog ;)
4. What does your latest text message from someone else say? "Well at least we have each other" -Anthony
5. What’s your strangest talent? Spelling backwards
6.  Ever had a poem or song written about you? Anthony used to write me poems all the time. 
7. When is the last time you played the air guitar? I can honestly say that I have never played the air guitar.
8. Do you have any strange phobias? Laser Tag
9. If you are outside, what are you most likely doing? Laying out. 
10. Favorite band? Lady Antebellum 
11. What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Strength: I am very independent. 
Weakness: I care about people too much
12. Who is your celebrity crush? Channing Tatum & Rob Lowe
13. How do you vent your anger? I let it store up and then have a mental break down
14. Do you have a collection of anything? Willow Tree Angels, perfumes, and Santas
15. Are you happy with the person you’ve become? Yes, I have finally learned how to be ME. 
16. What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
Sound I love: laughter
Sound I hate: car alarms
17. What’s your biggest “what if”? “What if I never get to see them or talk to them again?"
18. Smell the air. What do you smell? Cinnamon pumpkin wallflowers
19. What’s the worst place you have ever been to? A comedy club in NYC
20. Most attractive singer of your opposite gender? Luke Bryan
21. To you, what is the meaning of life? Life is about making yourself and others happy and also doing what pleases the Lord- Because He gave us this life. 
22. Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed? Yes. I have had 4 wrecks in the driveway, one at a stop sign, one in a parking lot, I hit a tree, and I totaled my car. 
23. What was the last book you read? Dancing with Max
24. Do you have any nicknames? Shamanda Leigh and midget
25. What was the last movie you saw? Zero Dark Thirty
26. What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had? Skull fracture. 
27. Do you have any obsessions right now? Work out clothes and nice jewelry
28. Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong? I used to be really bad at this.. but i have gotten a lot better now. Everyone makes mistakes. 
29. What’s the last thing you purchased? Chanel a dog carrier
30. Where were you yesterday? I moved from the bed to the couch yesterday. Movie day!
31. What’s your favorite animal? Chanel.
32. What were you doing last night at 12 AM? I was in the bubble bath watching a movie
33. Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend? Yes. I take friendships very seriously. 
34. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do? I would have to save the dog. Dogs are my heart!
35. You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
A. I honestly dont know if I would tell anyone or not.. Maybe just immediate family. 
B. Find a way to make a difference in someones life every day
C. Yes. Death scares me. I know Ill go to Heaven. The thought of eternity scares me. Death being unavoidable scares me. 
36. You can only have one of these things; trust or love. I would rather have trust.. There isnt enough of "trust" nowadays. 
37. What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it? Call me maybe
38. In your opinion, what makes a great relationship? Jesus. Trust. Communication.
39. What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far? Learning not to trust everyone I come into contact with. And also distancing myself from people who brought me down. 
40. What would you want to be written on your tombstone? Sleep with Angels.. My daddy says that to me every night. 
41. What is your favorite word? Yall. 
42. Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart. Ugly Jewelry. I am not a fan of heart jewelry
43. What is a saying you say a lot? "That's dumb"
44. What is your current desktop picture? A picture of all the Child Life interns dressed up for Halloween at the hospital. 
45. You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again? My last day of high school. We had such a close class. A lot of things were left unsaid. I would love to go back and give every person a gigantic hug. 
46. You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be? All of 9th grade. 
47. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where do you fly? Dominican Republic
48. If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say? "The world is the way it is now, because we have become so selfish and only care about ourselves. The only way the world is going to turn around for the better is to stop focusing on yourself and focus on helping others."


No comments:

Post a Comment