Friday, January 4, 2013

Birthday and Ice Skating

December 21 was my birthday, and it was the first time I have EVER had to work on my birthday. However, my friend and co-worker, Sara, made it as special as she could by bringing me a birthday princes crown. I wore it proudly. 
 Anthony gave me this gorgeous diamond necklace on my birthday. It was actually a Christmas present, but I begged for it on my birthday!
The night of my birthday, my parents took me to Outback to eat...then we went to Elements to get some coffee. 
 For my birthday, all I wanted was to go ice-skating. Me, Anthony, Sara, and my other friend April all drove to Columbus, GA to go ice-skating. 
 birthday girl and the boyfriend. 
 I think that the arena should use this picture as their next ad! :)
 Dont judge. I fought for this little kid ice-skater thing?
 Sara was so good that she had a man ask her to race him. 
 He asked to race Anthony too. 
 This picture is just funny to me.. I dont know what was going on. 
 Oh, April... 
 My friends. 
 He refused to hold my hand because he thought I would make him fall. Well let me tell you something, HE was the ONLY one that fell the whole time we were there!!
 We were trying to spin like the professionals. 

This was one of my best birthdays ever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment