Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday


 I haven't done a "What I'm Loving Wednesday" post in a long time, so I  figured I would start back today! 


This sounds strange, but I LOVE bad weather (when I am at home and I know all my friends and family are home too). I love to put on pajamas, make some hot chocolate/coffee/apple-cider, bake some cookies, put on a movie, and snuggle up with my dog and listen to the sound of rain and thunder. I also love to sit on the front porch and watch the beauty of lightning. The weather is supposed to be bad here around 5 today, so I cannot wait to go home and enjoy it! 

 I also am loving that all my shows have started back! My TV schedule is.. Sunday: Revenge, Monday: Switched and Birth, Tuesday: The Lying Game, and Wednesday: Nashville. 
This is a show that if you look down at your phone, or get up to go the bathroom, or go to the fridge, you will be lost. I have never watched a show like this one before. It is about a bunch of rich people out to seek revenge on each other! You never know what to expect during these episodes. They are all very sneaky ;) I wouldn't want any of them on my bad side!

A lot of this show is done in sign language, so I love that I am able to pick up on a few conversations from taking sign language classes. I think that is why I love the show so much. 

 I love shows that are suspenseful, but not "scary". This is by far one of my favorite shows that has come on. They always leave you hanging at the end of the episode, and then you have to wait a whole 'nuther week. 


The music on this show is amazing!! And so are their outfits ;)


I am LOVING this new shirt that I ordered this week! Anthony said that there is no other shirt that would match my personality like this one. 

 I am loving the movie "The Impossible". Mimi took me to see this movie yesterday, and I literally cried from the time it started to the time it ended. I don't want to give out too much information about it. But it is about a family who was involved in the 2004 Tsunami.

**Pinterest finds of the week that I am loving**

 I love this chevron painting. I am going to try to do one similar to put in my room. 

You can never have enough cowboy boots. I love these boots! 

 A way to save money: any time you have a $5 bill in your possession, take it out and put it somewhere safe. At the end of the year, you will see how much money you saved! I really want to try this!

I am loving this look. I will definitely be wearing cowboy boots with my wedding dress!! 

I found this Do It Yourself project on pinterest. You can transfer pictures to tiles and then use them as coasters!  

 I am loving this outfit! I am not a bright color wearing person, but I really love this look! 

 I have caught myself stressing out a lot lately, and came across this on pinterest. If you are stressing, I challenge you to read these too!

Last but not least, I am loving this denim, leggings, scarf, and boots look! I just need to find a denim shirt that is long enough to wear with leggings! 


What are you LOVING today?? Comment below... 

No comments:

Post a Comment