Thursday, March 3, 2011

65 days till GRADUATION!!!!!!


65 more days until I am gone from Valdosta!! I know that sounds sad, but college has just not been my thing!
Its so hard to believe that I graduated from high-school 4 years ago.. A part of me feels like I have been in college forever, but another part of me feels like time has flown by. I miss my high school days more than anything!! Luckily, my class has somehow managed to stay close.. which I absolutely love.

I might have a job for an internship in Charleston, SC.. Its very nerve racking, but exciting at the same time!!
I have made two good friends in my psychology classes. Chelsea and Katie. Last week we went to El Toreos to work on a project there. It was probably very random for others around us sit around and study and take notes, but it was alot of fun!
Me and Chels
As excited as I am for these next 65 days to be over with, I am dreading the day I have to move out of living with this girl
and Im going to miss this living room...
its going to be hard leaving this house too...
So many changes are going to be happening soon over these next 2 months. I know it is going to be an emotinal rollercoaster. I know tears are going to be shed. I know Im going to have emotional meltdowns with Mechelle. I know Im going to get my hopes up about internships, I know Im going to be let down. I know schools going to be even more stressful than it has been the last 4 years. I know Im going to have to grow up alot. I know its going to be different moving back in with my parents after being on my own. I know God has big plans for me and I cannot wait to see what those may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment