Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Mimi!!!


Happy Birthday MIMI!!!!!!! I hope you had a wonderful day today!! Wish I could have been there to celebrate with you!!!

Thank you for being such a wonderful grandmother to me. Many people arent as blessed as I am to still have all of my grandparents living. I think of you not only as my Mimi, but youve been like a second mom and friend to me.
Thank you for not being the "typical" grandma. Im so glad that your fun to be around, dress nice, constantly on the go, and call me every day! You wouldnt be as fun if you just sat around all day like alot of other peoples grandmas! :)

I hope that I am half the person that you are when I become your age one day. Thank you for being such a strong Christian example to me. I hope you know that I look up to you.

I love your southern accent. Your stupid comments. and your fried chicken, cornbread, and poundcake!!
I love that my friends refer to you as Mimi!
Mimi,
I hope you had an unforgettable birthday!! I sure do love you!! I am looking forward to being home for spring break and being able to spend some time with you!! Thank you for everything youve done for me.. You make me smile!! I love you....






1 comment:

  1. So sweet! Tell her Happy Birthday for me!!

    Hope you have a good week! Looking forward to seeing you soon! Love you!

    ReplyDelete