Sunday, March 6, 2011

"Almost" Perfect weekend!

What I thought was going to be one of the longest weekends of my life, turned out to be an "almost" perfect weekend!! The only thing that would have made it better would be seeing my daddy, brother, and other grandparents!!
The weekend started off Friday night by working on a project at Starbucks.. Luckily, my good friend Callie was able to come spend a few minutes with me! Im so proud of this girl.. if you are interested in having a "photo session" you need to contact this girl! She does amazing pictures!! http://www.calliebealephotography.com
Saturday, my Mama and Mimi came to visit me. It was a special visit for them, because not only did they get to see me, they got to see my Moms best friend from when she was my age and even younger! I dont think they have seen each other in 10+ years! Amazingly enough, her daughter Aubrey is in several of my psychology classes... talk about a small world! Its been so much fun getting to know my moms old best friends daughter!!
The two best friends and their daughters.
All of us outside of Smokin' Pig
Mama and Ms. Dana... It was so neat to watch them pick up where they left off so many years ago! I thought they were going to cry when they hugged after just seeing each other!!
Another CRAZY part of this, is my roommate Mechelle is really good friends with Aubrey, and Mechelles aunt is now best friends with Ms. Dana.. Its so neat how the Lord all brought our lives together!
While at the restaurant, we told them that it was Mimis birthday! We were so mad though that they did not bring any dessert! Thats supposed to be the main reason you tell them its your birthday, right??
Also, while we were at the restaurant, our waitress brought me this napkin from an old man across the restaurant.... Can you say creeper??
Me and Mimi back at my place.
2 of my favorite women!
My wonderful friend/roomie Mechelle!
I just had to take this picture! I thought they looked so cute today sleeping together!
Today I took a break from studying and met Geordan and Anthony in Tifton to eat! It was so much fun to be able to meet up with them and laugh and get my mind off of this stressful week ahead!
Me and Geordan.

So all in all it was an "almost" perfect weekend!! I got to spend time with some of my favorite people! I just wish a few more could have joined!! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment