Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Break 2011

I spent the beginning of my spring break touring a hospital in Charleston, SC for a possible internship, but I do not have all the pictures for that yet... so that'll be another post :)

Since I am a poor, broke, jobless, college student I didnt have the money to go anywhere other than Albany, GA for spring break! But it did not bother me one bit! I got to spend a good amount of time with my family, wonderful boyfriend, and good friends. Here is just a few pictures from this past week!

I got to spend time with my boyfriend! He cannot EVER take a serious picture!! :)
I killed a snake with a bb gun!

I supported my brother at one of his baseball games!

Me and my new friend, Anna Marie!
Mama and her friend Wendy at the game
Anthony worked alot while I was in town, But for St. Patricks Day, I got to steal him and make him take me to dinner!! :) I love this picture because you can tell we are both about to die laughing!!
My friend Geordan went with us to Applebees.
I got to spend time with sweet baby Avery.
Geordan came over... and we got Krispy Kreme as always.

I supported my brother at ANOTHER baseball game.
Me and Daddy at the game
Mama and Anna Marie

Me and Mimi at the game
Poppy :)

Everyone laughed at me when I told them I was spending my spring break in Albany, but even if I had the money, I wouldnt have spent it any other way! I loved being around all my favorite people. I loved going to lunch every day with my sweet boyfriend -I think I made him go broke doing that :(. I loved watching movies every night with my family, I loved going to some of my brothers LAST baseball games. I loved getting a pedicure with my new friend Anna Marie. I loved visiting with my great grandma. I loved laying out by the pool every day. I loved being able to spend time with Anthony every day. I loved cooking out with my family and boyfriend. I loved being able to dress cute, instead of bumming it to class every day! I loved spending time with baby Avery. I loved sitting at the mall with Anthony and people watching. I loved going to Charleston with my mama, we had a BLAST! ..... and last but not least, i LOVED every conversation that was about graduating in MAY!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. One thing is missing from your Spring Break! I will let you figure it out. :) Love You!

    ReplyDelete