Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy Birthday to 2 of my best friends!!!!!!


Last Friday was my good friend Geordans 22nd birthday!! I was so excited that I got to spend this special night with her!

Anthony and I wanted to do something special for her, so we took her out to eat at one of my favorite places, Los Vaqueros. It was so much fun to have two of my best friends sitting around the table, talking and laughing the night away.

Happy Birthday Geordan!! I had so much fun with you! I cannot wait to be home for Spring Break, and then for good during the summer!! Thank you for letting me spend that night celebrating with you!! I hope it was perfect, and I hope you enjoyed your flowers, balloon, and massage! :) You deserve it! I love you SO much!!!
THEN....
My other bestfriend/roommate celebrated her 22nd birthday Monday!!!!!

Happy Birthday Mechelle!!! Every year my Mom takes lipstick and writes Happy Birthday on my mirror. I didnt have any lipstick, so I used a dry erase marker. Its hard to tell, but I wanted to do what my mom does for me!
Mechelle has cried every year for the past 4 years on her birthday so I tried to do everything I could to make her have a special birthday! I took her flowers and a balloon to her work!

Mechelle,
I hope you had a wonderful, special birthday! Im so glad I was here to spend it with you!! You have been such a wonderful friend to me. You have shown me what its like to have a true friend!! It makes my heart smile that you didnt shed one single tear! :) I love you very much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment