Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Andrews Baseball game

Last week I had the chance to meet my parents in Tifton for my brothers baseball game! I did not want to drive by myself, so I drug my roommate and her cousin along for the ride! Me, Mechelle, and Taylor front row seats watching the game!

Andrew and his girlfriend Destiny.




Andrew,

I know I used to hate going to your games when I was little, and would pitch a fit about it, but the past few years I have tried my best to go to every game I could! This was the LAST game I will EVER see you play in. I never thought I would be sad about it, but I really was! I didnt show it because Mechelle, Taylor, and the family were around. I am so proud of you and everything you have accomplished this year. SO MANY HOMERUNS! The team may not be good, but you are awesome at baseball, as well as everything else you do....(except beating me up!) It was a privilege to watch you, but I am excited for you and whatever your next step in life may be. I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment