Monday, April 11, 2011

family cookout


Last Saturday, we all went to my Aunt Beccy and Uncle Bills house for a cookout. Ribs.. cheese grits.. catfish... green beans.. crescent rolls..brownies.. cookies.. coffee.. Bottom line was: IT WAS DELICIOUS! My family, along with my Uncle Tod and Aunt Melanie, Uncle Greg and Aunt Sue and their kids Kendyll and Lanier, and Bill and Beccys sons, Seth and Micah were all there. This is one thing I LOVE about living in Albany... I love that my entire family lives there, and I love the fact that our family is more than family.. everyone is really good friends!

Me and Andrew Aunt Beccy and Andrew
Aunt Sue and Kendyll aka "Goose"
Andrew and Uncle Bill
Me and Seth.. before his date.. with TWO girls ;)
Me and Kendyll.. my ONLY girl cousin!
My brudder.

I guess I got busy and didnt get a picture of everyone :( Sorry yall! We had alot of fun geting all messy eating our ribs... and just sitting around and talking. I heard stories (crazy stories) that I have never heard before about some family members! I cannot wait to move back May 7th so we can have some more nights like these!

No comments:

Post a Comment