Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy BELATED Birthday, Mrs Sharon & Grammy!

Im real late, but last week was my Grammys birthday!!

Hope you had a great birthday Grammy! Sorry I couldnt be there to enjoy it with you, but it was so good to see you for Easter! Im sure I will be seeing alot more of you now that I am moving home soon!! I love you very much! Thank you for being such a wonderful, inspirational, supportive grandmother! I love you very much!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last week was also my roommates mama's birthday! We went to El Toreo to eat.. and the pictures can sum it all up!



She was SO mad!

She literally fought the lady that threw the pie in her face!
Mechelle's little brother Dalton!

Happy Birthday Mrs. Sharon!



I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Thank you for letting me spend it with all yall! Yall have taken me in like family, and I greatly appreciate it! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment