Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Sunday

Last Sunday was such a wonderful, beautiful, spiritual, family & friend oriented day!!

The day started out by going to church with my family and anthony. It was a great Easter service, and was so nice to see all my family at church. After church, we all headed to Mimi and Poppy's house for a picnic with both sides of our family, anthony, and several of Mimi and Poppys friends.

Me and the sweet boyfriend :)
Chanel.. you cant see it, but she had a flowery bandana on for Easter, since I couldnt afford her a Easter dress this year!

My cousin & Aunt Sue

Me and 2 of my favorite women!

Honey was so cute just watching everyone.
Me and G-daddy
My daddy :)



the brother.

me and my GREAT grandma, Nanny

Daddy and his favorite child!

family picture :)

Me, andrew, and nanny
my sweet brother.


I am blessed beyond measure to have the family and boyfriend that I have! Its so nice to go to church with everyone there every Sunday. Easter is such a special time, and I wouldnt have spent it with anyone else. I hated that my Uncle Mike, Aunt Pam, Hunter and Taylor didnt come down.. wasnt the same without them! One thing I couldnt stop thinking about was I bet that Aunt Lynda and Sue-ma had the best Easter of their lives in Heaven this year! Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment